Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Conversation about Advice and Warnings


Previously I haven give you some dialogue in English about “Expressions for Giving and Asking for Opinion” and also “Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction” and now I will gives you another dialogue about advice and warnings. By practicing with these conversations you will be able to give advice and warnings and also to give any response for advice and warning. It is better for you to check them out!

Dialogue 1
Rita and her uncle are in the air–conditioned room. Rita warns her uncle not to smoke in the air conditioned room.
Uncle :
Wow! How comfortable this room is.
Rita :
Yes, sure. This is an air-conditioned room. Everyone should stay here before seeing a doctor. But sorry, look at the warning on the wall. You are warned of the danger of smoking cigarette in this room.
Uncle :
Thanks a lot, dear. I didn't see it. Rita, your cellular phone is still on. It must not be active.
Rita :
Oh, no. There is no prohibition of turning on our cellphone. But ....
Uncle :
But, why don't you use vibration? The sound can disturb others.
Rita :
Thank you, Uncle. I'll change the sound to vibration.
Uncle :
By the way, how long should we wait our turn? We have been here for half an hour.
Rita :
Be patient, please. We have our turn after that lady.

Dialogue 2
Danu is in Mrs Dewi's room. She is giving advice to Danu.
Mrs Hutabarat :
Danu, Mrs Etty told me that you didn't attend her lesson six times. Is that right?
Danu :
Yes, a'Mam.
Mrs Hutabarat :
Why didn't you study with her properly? She is a qualified teacher here. Many students like her very much because she is also a patient teacher.
Danu :
Actually I like her lessons. But the way she explains is so fast that I cannot follow the lesson.
Mrs Hutabarat :
You should ask her to explain the lesson more slowly.
Danu :
But I'm ashamed to tell her.
Mrs Hutabarat :
Alright, I'll accompany you to talk to her.
Danu :
Thank you, Ma'am.
Mrs Hutabarat :
It's alright.
Danu :
Ma'am, I promise to study hard especially in her subject.
Mrs Hutabarat :
That's my student.

Dialogue 3
A man is stopped by a policewoman because he violated a traffic regulation.
Policewoman :
Good morning, Sir. May I see your driving license?
A man :
Good morning. Here you are.
Policewoman :
You just broke a traffic regulation on Siliwangi Street.
A man :
Did I ride my motorbike too fast?
Policewoman :
No. But you didn't read the traffic sign when turning right. You must not enter this street before 10 a.m.
A man :
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see it, because I am in a hurry.
Policewoman :
Okay. Go ahead with your motorbike. But you should sign the traffic ticket. Then your driving license must be left here.
A man :
Alright Ma'am. I'm sorry for my fault. It won't happen again.