Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Contoh Percakapan Congratulation (Memberi Selamat)

Contoh Percakapan Congratulation (Memberi Selamat) - Conversation in English here will tell you how to congratulate someone. This is very short conversation on how someone congratulate people. Do you know how to give congratulation? Here is the example.

Ayu :
You look cute with that hat.

Denias :
Thank you for saying so. By the way, I heard from Andi that you won two free tickets to watch ‘I am Legend’ in the cinema. Congratulations!

Ayu :
Thank you. I joined a quiz in the radio and I won it.

Denias :
That’s great. What would you do with the tickets?

Ayu :
Well, actually I’m going to ask you to go with me to watch the movie. Shall we?

Denias :
Really? I’d love to.

Ayu :
So, can you pick me up at 7 tomorrow evening?

Denias :
Of course. I’ll be there on time.

Ayu :
I’ll be waiting for you.