Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Conversation to Express Sympathy


In your daily life you often want to show your attention or possibly sympathy to others. Do you know how to do them very well? To give more exercises here are some examples of English dialog (Dialog Bahasa Inggris) to express sorry or Sympathy “I’m Sorry to Hear That”.

English Dialog 1 
Denias :
Hi, Retno.

Retno :
Hi, Denias.

Denias :
You were absent for two days. Where were you?

Retno :
My family and I went to my cousin’s wedding party.

Denias :
I see. Where was it?

Retno :
It was in Surabaya. It took five hours to get there.

Denias :
How was the party?

Retno :
It was great, but there was something bad that happened.

Denias :
Really? What was that?

Retno :
The bride fainted after the party was over.

Denias :
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Was she sick?

Retno :
Actually, she was not. She was just too tired. Fortunately, she soon recovered.

Denias :
That’s good. Anyway, the bell is ringing. Let’s go back to the class.

Retno :
Okay.

English Dialog 2 
Adib :
Hi, Ruben. What a nice hat!

Ruben :
Oh, hi Adib. Thank you for saying so.

Adib :
Is that new?

Ruben :
No, actually. My grandfather gave me this hat last Christmas.

Adib :
I see. Well, I heard you went to Medan last Christmas.

Ruben :
You’re right. My family and I spent the holiday with our relatives there.

Adib :
How was it?

Ruben :
It was a nice gathering. We spent three days there. However, there was something annoying in our way home from Medan.

Adib :
What was it?

Ruben :
I lost my wallet.

Adib :
I’m sorry to hear that. How did it happen?

Ruben :
I thought I dropped it in the taxi. However, when I called the taxi company, they said they found nothing in the taxi.

Adib :
How upsetting.

Ruben :
Moreover, I lost all my identity cards.

Adib :
That’s a pity.