Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Friday, June 14, 2013

Contoh Dialog Expressing Embarrassment

Setelah sebelumnya sobat belajar dengan dialog annoyance kini giliran sobat belajar “Contoh Dialog Expressing Embarrassment”, dengan begitu perkembangan Bahasa Inggris sobat akan semakin meningkat dengan latihan dialog Bahasa Inggris ini. Selain dialog ini ada juga percakapan bahasa Inggris singkat yang juga telah dibahas.

Pelajari Juga

In your everyday life you often find yourselves in embarrassing situations. It needs correct expressions to say your embarrassment. Do you know how to do it very well?

Contoh Dialog 1 

Adib :
Hi Sambas, what happens? You look nervous.

Sambas :
It’s nothing.

Adib :
Really? Your face tells me that something is going on.

Sambas :
Yes, you’re right. Actually I’ve had an embarrassing experience.

Adib :
What is it?

Sambas :
When I was on my way home, I saw an old lady trying to cross the street.

Adib :
Why didn't you help her to cross the street?

Sambas :
I did. I helped her to cross the street.

Adib :
That’s great. So, why do you look nervous?

Sambas :
Actually, she didn't want to cross the street. She’s just looking for her shopping bag.

Contoh Dialog 2 

Adib :
Really? That must be embarrassing.

Sambas :
Certainly. I was very embarrassed.

Adib :
You shouldn't feel embarrassed. You did something good. Just take the positive side of it.

Sambas :
Yes. You're right. Thanks.

Contoh Dialog 3 

Andi :
Hi, Retno. I watched your performance last night. You're great. You can be a great actress.

Retno :
Really? Thanks. Actually I wasn't that great.

Andi :
What are you talking about? You did it very well.

Retno :
Actually, I can’t do any play.

Andi :
Why? I think your performance was great. Your acting in the play was just great.

Retno :
It wasn't me. It’s my twin sister, Ratna.

Andi :
Really? I thought it was you. I’m sorry.

Retno :
That’s fine.

Andi :
No. It embarrasses me.

Retno :
That’s all right. We are identical twins.

Contoh Dialog 4 

Retno :
Hi, Anita. How're you? I've heard that you've been to the US last holiday.

Anita :
Hi. Yes, stayed there for two weeks. I had a terrible day when I was in the US, though.

Retno :
What is it? Come on, tell me.

Anita :
Actually, it’s embarrassing. But I’ll tell you.

Retno :
Ok.

Anita :
One day, I went out without my parents. Walking around the city, I found many new things. When I felt tired, I went back to my hotel.

Retno :
You were not lost, were you?

Anita :
No. I went straight to the hotel and took the lift to get to my room.

Retno :
So, what is the interesting part?

Anita :
In the lift. I took a lift and there were already three black men in the lift. I was so nervous. I got into the lift and turned my back on the three men and faced the door.

Shortly after the door closed, I heard one of the men said, “Hit the floor, little girl.” I immediately dropped to my stomach in terror and the three men broke out hysterically in laughter.

Retno :
You did? “Hit the floor” means push the floor button, right?

Anita :
That’s what made me so embarrassed. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my holiday in the US.

Retno :
It’s my dream to have a vacation in the US. Thanks for the interesting story.

Anita :
Not interesting. It’s embarrassing.

Retno :
English is not our first language. We sometimes don’t understand some expressions.
Don't worry.

Sumber:
PRIYANA, Joko. dkk. 2008. Interlanguage : English for Senior High School Student XI language study programme. Jakarta : Pusat Perbukuan, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.