Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Contoh Percakapan - Expressing Love and Sadness

Contoh Percakapan - Expressing Love and Sadness. In your age, you may find someone that you fall in love with. You need to express your love to the one using acceptable expressions. Do you know how to do it very well?

Mau tahu bagaimana caranya mengungkapkan atau mengekspresikan cinta dan kesedihan? Simak contoh-contoh percakapan Bahasa inggris Expressing Love and Sadness dalam "Contoh Percakapan - Expressing Love and Sadness" berikut ini.

Contoh Percakapan Expressing Love and Sadness

Here are some examples of expressing love and sadness for you. Read and learn these examples for mastering English, check these out!

Example  of Expressing Love and Sadness 1

Sambas call Ayu since he has something to say! Here is their phone call conversation!

Sambas :
Ayu, I need to talk.
Ayu :
What is it about? Is it something important?
Sambas :
Yes. But ...
Ayu :
Don’t hesitate. I’m listening.
Sambas :
It’s hard, you know.
Ayu :
Oh … Is it bad news?
Sambas :
I’m leaving.
Ayu :
What are you talking about? I don’t want you to leave me. I love you.
Sambas :
I mean I’m moving to Semarang.
Ayu :
Why? Is your father transfered there?
Sambas :
No. My father sends me to a boarding school in Semarang.
Ayu :
Oh, I don’t want you to go.
Sambas :
I know. It’s hard for both of us. But I understand that it’s for our better future.
Ayu :
Yes, I agree with you. You will get better education there.
Sambas :
I am leaving tomorrow morning. My flight departs at 7.
Ayu :
Oh no, It’s very hard for me, Sambas.
Sambas :
Don’t worry, Ayu. You know I love you. But I have to go.
Ayu :
Okay. I love you too, Sambas. Good luck with your study there.

Example  of Expressing Love and Sadness 2
Adib :
Hello, is it Virga speaking?
Virga :
Hi, Adib. What’s up?
Adib :
I don’t know what to do. I really don’t.
Virga :
What are you talking about? I really don’t understand.
Adib :
I always think of her but I don’t think she thinks of me that way.
Virga :
Wait a second. Who are you talking about?
Adib :
You know. She’s the one who always smiles to me.
Virga :
Then, what does she do to you so that you’re crazy about her?
Adib :
She does nothing. It’s just me feeling.
Virga :
Why don’t you go to her and say what you feel?
Adib :
I don’t think that it’s a good idea. She is too adorable and cute. I don’t deserve her at all.
Virga :
Why do you think so? I think you’re a good guy as well.
Adib :
But, she’s too perfect. She’s beautiful, smart, diligent, helpful, friendly, and hard working.
Virga :
So, what are you going to do?
Adib :
I don’t know. I just think that I don’t deserve her love.
Virga :
Don’t worry Adib. I’ll help you.
Adib :
Really? How?
Virga :
Listen. I’m with Ayu now. She wants to speak to you.
Adib :
Oh, is she?
Ayu :
Adib, it’s me. Ayu. I heard all you said just now. I’m very happy. I’ve been waiting for this moment.
Adib :
Really? I love you very much.
Ayu :
I love you so.
Adib :
Virga, thanks for the speaker phone.
Virga :
That’s okay. I’m pleased to see you both happy.

Example  of Expressing Love and Sadness 3
Adib :
Hi, Virga. Are you ready for the discussion tomorrow?
Virga :
No, I’m not yet ready at all. There are some points still confusing me.
Adib :
What points do you find it difficult? Perhaps, I can do something for you.
Virga :
It’s about the arguments I should propose. It’s hard to find good arguments.
Adib :
Well, I have some books which may meet your needs. I will bring them with me tomorrow.
Virga :
How nice of you. Thanks.
Adib :
No problem. And, why don’t you search some ideas in the internet? There’s so much information you can download.
Virga :
That’s also my problem. I’m not familiar with the internet and I don’t understand how to use internet.
Adib :
Really? Let’s go to the internet shop. I’ll teach you how to use the internet.
Virga :
You will? Why are you so nice to me?
Adib :
Because I love you.
Virga :
Really?
Adib :
Do you mind?
Virga :
Not at all. I've been expecting those words from you.
Adib :
Really? I’m very happy to hear you say so.
Virga :
Are we going to the internet?
Adib :
Sure. Anywhere you like.

Other Collection of Conversation
If you need more example for the conversation, fell free to take a look at another English conversation which have been discussed bellow.

Jangan lupa untuk melihat beberapa contoh percakapan lain yang dapat digunakan untuk berlatih percakapan sehari-hari berikut ini:


Semoga semua contoh percakapan yang dibahas dalam blog ini dapat bermanfaat bagi sobat pengunjung setia blog ini semuanya. Masih banyak contoh lain yang dapat dipelajari, jadi jangan ragu untuk sering-sering berkunjung ke blog Conversation in English ini.