Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dialog Bahasa Inggris - Expressing Annoyance

Kali ini Dialog Bahasa Inggris - Expressing Annoyance akan saya berikan untuk sobat pemula yang sedang belajar Bahasa Inggris. Semoga dengan contoh dialog (percakapan Bahasa Inggris) ini sobat dapat mengetahui cara mengekspresikan annoyance.

In your daily life you often find people or things annoying. You need to express your annoyance on something using the correct expressions. Do you know how to do it very well?

Dialog Bahasa Inggris 1 

Adib :
Hi, Ayu. How are you?

Ayu :
Hi, Adib. You know, I’m a bit annoyed.

Adib :
What’s up? Is it related to the English test you’ve just had?

Ayu :
Yes, you’re right.

Adib :
Were there some questions you couldn’t answer?

Ayu :
No. Actually, I can answer all the questions.

Adib :
So, what made you annoyed?

Ayu :
The next door class was very noisy. We couldn’t concentrate well.

Adib :
Did your teacher warn them or ask them to be quiet or something that made them quiet?

Ayu :
No. She said that that was okay because that was the nature of performance classes.

Adib :
I think our school should provide special room for performance classes.

Ayu :
Yes, I agree with you. If performance classes have their own room, there will be no such a disturbance.

Adib :
And there will be no people annoyed because of such a noise.

Ayu :
Absolutely, there won’t any.

Dialog Bahasa Inggris 2 

Sambas :
Hi, Anita. What are you doing?

Anita :
Hi. I’m looking for Mr Sanusi. I need his signature for my scholarship application.

Sambas :
Do you get the scholarship?

Anita :
Yes. After a long process of selection, the school decides to give me and Virga the scholarship.

Sambas :
Congratulations. You must be very happy.

Anita :
Yes, I’m very happy. But you know it makes me mad. I have to submit all the documents today. The committee told me that only this morning.

Sambas :
I understand that’s not easy. Anyway, what do you think of the scholarship?

Anita :
It really helps us. I’m happy with this.

Sambas :
I see. Do you know that the Chinese government will provide free education for poor students?

Anita :
Really? Never heard about that before.

Sambas :
I think our government should also do the same. You know, around 17% of Indonesian people are poor.

Anita :
Many parents also think that it’s better for their children to work and earn money than to go to school. I think free education for poor students could help poor people improve their life.

Sambas :
Yes, you're right.

Anita :
Oh, Mr Sanusi is coming. I've got to see him.

Sambas :
I've got to go too. Bye.

Anita :
See you later.

Sumber: PRIYANA, Joko. dkk. 2008. Interlanguage : English for Senior High School Student XI language study programme. Jakarta : Pusat Perbukuan, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.