Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris - Expressing Anger


Kalau lagi marah cara mengekspresikan dalam percakapan Bahasa Inggrisnya bagaimana ya? Agar tidak bertanya-tanya silahkan pelajari contoh percakapan atau dialog berikut ini tentang “Expressing Anger”

In your life you often find some people or things that make you angry. You need to express your anger on something appropriately. Do you know how to do it very well?

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 1
Father :
Son, I heard you get some trouble with your friends. Is that right?
The Boy :
No, Dad. I’m okay. I never have troubles.
Father :
I really want to believe you but you have to see the priest to prove if you’re telling the truth. (The boy went to see the teacher)
The boy :
I’m told to see you, Father.
The teacher :
Yes, come in and take a seat. Now tell me where is God? (Sternly)
The boy :
I don’t know.
The teacher :
WHERE IS GOD?
The boy :
I really don’t know.
The teacher :
You make me angry.
The boy :
I swear. If God is missing, it’s not my false. I don’t know where God is.

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 2
Virga :
Hi Sambas. Do you know what has happened to Adib? He’s been sacked.
He is no longer the student of our school.
Sambas :
Adib Ismawan? The one who always wears black jacket?
Virga :
Yes.
Sambas :
Oh. Once, he put rubbish in my locker and some pebbles into my bag.
Virga :
He did? What a naughty boy. You know, he put a stone inside my bag and I didn’t know when he did it.
Sambas :
What did you do, then?
Virga :
I reported it to the school principal.
Sambas :
What happened then?
Virga :
He was punished.
Sambas :
He deserved harsh punishments.
Virga :
Yes, he did.

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 3
Rinto :
Jack, my parents are getting divorced.
Jack :
Really? I’m sorry to hear that. I thought they’re okay.
Rinto :
Well, my father is from Poland and my mother is from England. They sometimes misunderstand each other.
Jack :
What’s the relation?
Rinto :
All my relations are still in Poland. They’ll come this weekend.
Jack :
So, what’s their ground?
Rinto :
An acre and half and nice little home.
Jack :
No, I mean do they have a real grudge?
Rinto :
We have a carport, and do not need one.
Jack :
You start to piss me off. I mean why they decide to get divorce.
Rinto :
It’s my father. He said that my mother was trying to kill him.
Jack :
Why?
Rinto :
I don’t know. He found something belonging to my mother which was very dangerous for my father.
Jack :
Really? What’s it?
Rinto :
It’s “Polish Remover”. He found it in her shopping bag.
Jack :
Oh. I see.
Rinto :
And my father told me that he could not communicate with my mother.

Sumber:
PRIYANA, Joko. dkk. 2008. Interlanguage : English for Senior High School Student XI language study programme. Jakarta : Pusat Perbukuan, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.