Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Examples of Expressing Pleasure, Pain, Relief

Do you know how to do it very well? In your daily life you often feel pleasure, relief, or pain. You need to express whether you are in pleasure, relief, or pain in the appropriate words. For more examples on this, here I will share you some conversations about them. Do not forget to check these conversations out!

Conversation 1 : Expressing Pleasure 

Here is the example for our dialogue, you may learn from this dialogue by memorizing and making similar dialogue like this. Check the first conversation bellow:

Ajeng :
Hi, Nit!

Nita :
Oh, thank goodness I found you!

Ajeng :
What is it?

Nita :
I’m sorry, but I have to ask my book back. I need it for the story telling competition.

Ajeng :
It’s OK. I have finished reading it.

Nita :
Really? Do you like the story?

Ajeng :
Yes, I love it. I like the ending of the story. It makes me want to read the story over and over again.

Nita :
Yes. The ending is sweet. Oh you should also read The Three Musketeers. It’s a story full of adventure.

Ajeng :
What is the story about?

Nita :
Well it's mostly about loyalty and friendship between three musketeers.

Ajeng :
What's a musketeer?

Nita :
A musketeer is a soldier who's armed with a musket, early portable gun with a long barrel.

Ajeng :
Tell me more about it.

Nita :
Mm… it's a story of 17th century. Three soldiers of France, Athos, Porthos and Aramis, were joined by a fourth, D'Artagnan, in various adventures. I think you should read the story yourself.

Ajeng :
What do you think of the story? Is it a good story?

Nita :
Well, I think it's an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.

Ajeng :
OK, I'll try to find the story in the library and read it right away then. Thanks Nita.

Ajeng :
Don't mention it.

Conversation 2: Expressing Pleasure, Pain, Relief 
Sambas :
Hi, Ayu. Are you ready to leave?

Ayu :
Oh, terrific you're here. I can't find one of the books that I've borrowed. Please help me find it!

Sambas :
OK, don't panic. I'm sure we'll find it. When was the last time you saw the book.

Ayu :
I think two days ago while I was finishing reading the book.

Sambas :
OK, do you remember where you read it?

Ayu :
I read the book here in my room after school. Then, my mom told me to buy some sugar.

Sambas :
You didn't bring the book with you, did you?

Ayu :
I don't think so. But I don't remember where I left the book.

Sambas :
I'm sure it's somewhere in this house. Yes, you might be right.

Ayu :
Yes, you might be right. I felt a bit relieved now.

Sambas :
Have you checked under your bed? It's a low bed. You might have dropped it.

Ayu :
I haven't checked it because I'd have to move the desk.

Sambas :
Let's move the desk together.

Ayu :
OK, but be careful, it's very heavy.

Sambas :
Sure.

Sambas :
Ouch. It hurts!

Ayu :
What is it?

Sambas :
My finger was squeezed.

Ayu :
Oh, I'm sorry.

Sambas :
It's OK. Now, I'll see if the book is there.

Ayu :
OK.

Sambas :
There's nothing down there.

Ayu :
I'll just ask my mom; probably she knows where it is.

Sambas :
You're right.

Ayu :
Mom, do you see a book entitled The Elf and the Shoemaker.

Mother :
Is it this one?

Ayu :
Oh thank goodness! Yes, this is the book. Where did you find it?

Mother :
Your brother read it this morning, and left it in the living room.

Ayu :
Oh my goodness! Why didn't he tell me? I've been looking for this book all afternoon!

Mother :
Be patient, dear. Your brother is still a kid.

Ayu :
Yes, I know but he has to learn some manner mom. We have to rush to the library before it’s closed. Oh, thanks for finding the book for me mom.

Mother :
You're welcome honey. Be careful.

Ayu and Sambas :
Sure.

***

Need more dialogue for practice? Just go to the links bellow to find another example that you need to improve your speaking skill.

  1. Dialogue Pain, Relief and Pleasure
  2. New English Conversation for Beginner
  3. Short Conversation about Happiness and Thank

That was our update for today, hope that it will become your new reference to improve your English. See you on the next update.