Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Contoh Percakapan Telepon di Kantor

Ada tata cara khusus dalam menerima atau menelepon di kantor, bagi anda yang ingin mengetahui bagaimana percakapan telepon di kantor silahkan langsung saja dipelajari contoh percakapan yang akan diberikan dibawah ini khusus untuk pemula.

Percakapan Telepon di Kantor 1
Michelle: Hello, you've reached the marketing department. How can I help?
Male: Yes can I speak to Rosalind Wilson, please?
Michelle: Who’s calling please?
Male: It’s Richard Davies here
Michelle: Certainly. Please hold and I’ll put you through.
Male: Thank you.

Percakapan Telepon di Kantor 2
Michelle: Hello, marketing. How can I help?
Male: Could I speak to Jason Roberts please?
Michelle: Certainly. Who shall I say is calling?
Male: My name’s Mike Andrews.
Michelle: Just a second - I’ll see if he’s in. Hello, Jason, I’ve got Mike Andrews on the phone for you ... OK - I’ll put him through. Hang on a moment please; I’m just putting you through.

Percakapan Telepon di Kantor 3
Operator: Good evening, Conversation in English Company. Can I help you?
Oon: I’d like to speak with Mr. Mandes, please.
Operator: Please hold. I’ll put you through. Sorry, Mr. Mandes is not in. Can I take a message?
Oon: I want to inform him that there will be an urgent meeting this evening.
Operator: Can I have your name and number, I’ll ask him to call you when he comes back.
Oon: Thank you. My name is Oon and my number is 000 – 000 – 000 - 001

Percakapan Telepon di Kantor 4
Oon: My name is Oon. Is Ms Mandes in?
Secretary: May I ask the reason of your call?
Oon: Ms. Mandes asked me to check the status of her order with us.
Secretary: Ms. Susan is not in at the moment if you give me your name and number, I’ll ask her to call you back.
Oon: Yes, I’m Oon Chome.
Secretary: I’ll give her the message

Saya rasa cukup 4 contoh percakapan telepon di kantor yang telah diberikan di atas. Lain waktu akan di update contoh lain jika dibutuhkan. Sampai disini, jangan lupa untuk berlangganan contoh percakapan-percakapan lain. See you!