Subscribe:

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sample Text

TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK TOP BACKLINK GET BACKLINK GET BACKLINK
BackLink
Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Free Automatic Link Elvira Cardenas - Streichquartett Florists Links GET BACKLINK
Ping Tool
My Ping in TotalPing.com
PageRank
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Column 1

Column 2

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Percakapan Telepon Making Appointment

Satu deret dengan contoh percakapan telepon sebelumnya sekarang giliran percakapan telepon untuk membuat janji (making appointment). Yang ingin mengetahui bagaimana membuat janji melalui telepon silahkan dipelajari percakapannya berikut.

Make an appointment 1
Speaker: Doctor Jamras’s office. How can I help you?
Joo : This is Joo. I need to make an appointment. I hurt my back.
Speaker: Oh, I’m sorry. How about tomorrow at 9:30?
Joo : Tomorrow at 9:30? That’s fine. See you then.
Speaker: Feel better!
Joo : Thanks a lot.

Make an appointment 2
Speaker: good morning, Santan’s office. How can I help you?
Dev : This is Dev. I need to make an appointment. I need you to check my thesis proposal.
Speaker: I do really busy this week. How about the next Monday at 10:30?
Joo : the next Monday at 10:30? That’s fine. See you then.
Speaker: see you!

Make an appointment 3
Speaker: I am Joli. How can I help you?
Joo : This is Joo. I need to talk to you, can we make an appointment.
Speaker: Oh, I’m so sorry. I will go to my grandfather’s house for the next two week.
Joo : Oh, That’s OK. May be next time
Speaker: sure,
Joo : Thanks a lot.

Make an appointment 4
A: Hello?
B: Hi, Susan. This is Bill. Can I talk?
A: Well, I’m very busy tight now. I’m sorry. Can I call you back?
B: Sure. No problem. Talk to you later.
A: Thanks. Bye.
B: Bye.

Lain waktu saja akan memberikan contoh lain untuk dialog atau percakapan mengenai making appointment ini. Sementara sampai disini dahulu semoga dapat bermanfaat.